4 Most Easiest Programming Languages For Beginners | With My Experience & Suggestions
Programming is one of most fast growing field which has became a big need to our technology driven world without programming and programming languages we can't imagine any applications to be created or to work many people's are learning it and making career as a programmer and if you wanted to be programmer then you should start learning easiest and most useful or Powerful programming language so that's why in our today's article we will tell you 10 most easiest programming language that are necessary for every beginner to learn. So without wasting time ⌚ let's get started and Know Those easy to learn, useful and powerful programming languages.
The 4 Easiest Programming Languages
- Popularity : It is very popular & most useful programming languages which makes it great choice for programmers.
- No Need To Install Anything : There is no need to install any ,complier/interpreter to run js code all that you need is a browser and notepad that's it. Browser is your js compiler and notepad can be your code editor.
Python is one of most famous and first most demanded programming language in IT or Computer Science Industry. It is general purpose , Object Oriented, High level programming language which is created by Guido van Rossum in 1991. Python is versatile it can be used for many and many purposes in computer. Although it could be best Programming language for beginners to learn as their first programming language. There is much market demand for this language and it is listed in first position in list of most demanded programming languages.
Why Learn Python ?
The reason behind to learn python programming language are as follows -
- Versatility : Python is a very versatile programming language. It can be used in so many different fields or branches of computer science.
- Popularity : It is one of the most popular and highly demanded programming language in IT industry. Its most popular among newbie programmers and among experienced programmers too.
- Salary : Average salary of entry level python programmer or developer is $78,176 per annum in USA and ₹427,293 per annum in India.
PYTHON HELLO WORLD CODE
Why Learn PHP ?
- Popularity : According to stackoverflow’s survey 2020 PHP is 8th most popular language among developers and more than 20 million websites are using php in their websites.
- Trustworthy: It is very trust worthy programming languages because many big companies as like Facebook, Wikipedia, Tumblr etc are using it.
- Salary : Average salary of PHP developer is $56,453 per annum in USA and ₹ 546,000 per annum in India.
Java is an object-oriented, class-based programming language. It was developed by James Gosling & Vinod Khosla in 1995.
Why Learn Java ?
- Popularity : Java is also among most popular and highly demanded programming language in IT industry about 9 million developers or programmers are using Java.
- Huge Community : Java also have a huge community.
- Easy to learn : Java is also easy language for beginners to understand main concepts of programming and programming languages.
- Salary : Average salary of Java Programmer is about $74366 per annum in USA and ₹443,568 per annum in India.